The Electronic Recycling Association (ERA) is calling out to all businesses and individuals to donate their unwanted computers and laptops to help them fill requests from charities and individuals in need.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Calgary, AB (January 13, 2022)
The Electronic Recycling Association (ERA) is a non-profit organization founded in 2004 to address the growing problem of e-waste and the increasing ‘digital divide’. For over seventeen years, ERA has offered simple solutions to help individuals and organizations prevent operational equipment from premature destruction. With a focus on recovery, refurbishment and reuse, ERA continuously supplies charitable groups with donated IT equipment while securely managing the retiring IT assets of organizations and individuals across Canada.
“We are proud to provide charities, non-profits, schools and care facilities all across Canada with the computers they require for their programs. This gives them access to reliable technology while allowing them to apply their resources to what they’re good at, developing programs to help Canadians struggling with poverty, health concerns or are otherwise experiencing misfortune,” said Bojan Paduh Founder and CEO of ERA.
- AB: Boys and Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters needs 100 laptops & 40 desktop computers
- BC: More Than A Roof Housing Society needs 30 laptops & 15 printers
- ON: Goodwill Industries needs 95 laptops
- QC: Sarker Hope Foundation needs 50 laptops & 10 desktop computers
- SK: Blaine Lake Composite School needs 50 laptops
- MB: Altered Minds Inc needs 50 laptops & 65 desktop computers
Help ERA by booking a pickup of your unwanted devices through our online form HERE
Have only a few items and want us to get them next day? ERA offers shipping labels for free pickup from anywhere in Canada. Click HERE